PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Ubikmediacien, S.L. is a company in which information transparency is essential for establishing relationships of trust with the people who make up our project and with our suppliers and customers, and protecting the personal data of those who trust us is of vital importance. Accordingly, we want this Privacy and personal data protection policy to inform you how we collect, process and use the data.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy establishes the bases on which Ubikmediacien, S.L. company processes the personal data that our users voluntarily send us through the website.
The present Privacy Polly will be applicable when the company collects your personal data through the different contact forms available in this website. When processing your personal data, the company will act as the Data Controller.
- To respect the privacy of our users and process their personal data with their consent.
- To process the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service and process the data securely and confidentially, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use thereof.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to send personal information to third parties or share such data.
- To keep personal data for as long as is strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which the data were provided, with regular revision of those needs and deletion of data that are not necessary.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER
|Name of the Company||UBIKMEDIACIEN, SL|
|Street||CARRER DE TUSET, 21 ENTRESUELO 6|
WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Moreover, processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE USE?
Through our website we may collect personal data for different purposes:
- User information request.
- Subscribe to newsletters.
- Work with us by sending curriculum vitae
Depending on the purpose for which the data are provided, only the strictly necessary data will be requested.
It is important for the user to be aware of the data provided and the purpose for which it is provided because in so doing, s/he authorizes us to collect, store and use such data for the required purpose and s/he may at any time withdraw the consent provided by the appropriate channels, with the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimacy of the processing of their personal data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATE BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
According to the applicable data protection regulation, we need a legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data. The legitimate basis, in this case, is your consent.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation as to whether o nor personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification application you should specify the personal data you wish to rectify.
- Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on the legitimate interest. The company shall no longer process the personal data unless the company demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interest, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain from the company the erasure of personal data concerning you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to the company, in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from the company restriction of processing where: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the address specified above or via e-mail to the following e-mail address SILVIA.SORO@UBIKMEDIA.NET.
With your request you must send a copy of your ID.
Likewise, we inform you that if you are not pleased with our answer, you can fill a complaint in front of the competent authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We will retain the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, and doing everything possible to protect and maintain the data securely.
ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA:
The company does not communicate your personal data to third parties, unless legal requirement or necessary in order to provide the requested service.
International transfers of personal data are not foreseen.